Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole...

On opening day a few weeks back I went to go see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, something I had been waiting on for quite some time. I opted with the 3D Imax super crazy experience in the Providence Place Mall. The experience in itself was amazing. The movie delivered, and lived up to its potential, however it wasn't like most Tim Burton movies where you can watch five minutes and see creepy tress and a certain style character and know its his work. This seemed more along the lines of the Chronicles of Narnia or Harry Potter, with the heavy use of talking animals and magical places.
I was however excited to find that you can purchase movie good much more easily than before. Claries teen jewelry store for example has a whole line of Alice wears I also found a line of Alice inspired clothing at Kohls. Art you can wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment